Call for Challenge Sessions
The IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), following up on the previous three editions, is organizing the 2022 Challenge Sessions with new and exciting problems that aim at engaging the image and video processing research community, industry, and practitioners.
If you are planning to submit a Grand Challenge proposal, please be aware that it should include:
- the Challenge title that is explicative of the addressed topic
- a brief introduction of the challenge (max 250 words)
- the impact and significance of the challenge in the research and/or industrial community
- the rules for participation
- the criteria that will be used to evaluate the submitted models
- the team that will run the challenge
- important dates (e.g., submission deadline, data available, and winner announcement)
- awards proposed, if any
- sponsorship, if any
Moreover, please be aware that Grand Challenge organizers should provide a dataset that will available for the participating teams. The dataset should include: a training set with ground truth, and a testing set whose ground truth is hidden. Grand Challenge organizers are in charge of evaluating the models submitted by the participants on the testing set.
Grand Challenge organizers will also organize the presentation of the best performing teams in a dedicate Grand Challenge session. The session will include the presentation of the challenge, the awards and the eventual sponsors and it will be followed by model presentation by the team participants in an oral or poster session.
|Challenge Proposal Deadline:||December 3, 2021|
|Challenge Proposal Acceptance Notification:||December 20, 2021|
|Challenge Paper Submission Deadline:||February 25, 2022|
If you have any question please get in touch with the Grand Challenges Chairs.