Call for Papers
The 29th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2022) will be held in Bordeaux, France, on October 16-19, 2022. ICIP is the world’s largest and most comprehensive technical conference focused on image and video processing and computer vision.
- Sensing, Representation, Modeling, and Registration
- Synthesis, Rendering, and Visualization
- Texture Image Representation and Classification
- Computational Imaging
- Restoration and Enhancement
- Filtering and Multi-resolution Processing
- Compression, Coding, and Transmission
- Color, Multi-spectral, and Hyper-spectral Imaging
- Document Analysis and Processing
- Stereoscopic, Multi-view, and 3D Processing
- Image & Video Quality Models
- Motion Estimation, Registration, and Fusion
- Deep Learning for Images and Videos
- Learning with Multiple Limited Labels
- Image & Video Analysis
- Detection, Recognition, Retrieval, and Classification
- Biometrics, Forensics, and Security
- Image Processing for Geophysics
- Image Processing for Public Health and Safety
- Biomedical and Biological Image Processing
- COVID-19 and radiomics
- Emerging Applications and Systems
Authors are invited to submit full-length papers (up to 4 pages for technical content including figures and references, and one optional 5th page containing only references). To maximize visibility and impact, all accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore digital library through Open Preview and will be freely accessible and downloadable by all, in final format, beginning one month prior to the conference and through the conference end date. View submission instructions, templates for paper format, and the “no show” policy.
The optional author rebuttal is an opportunity to rebut factual errors. Rebuttals must be professional, concise, and not exceed 500 words. Rebuttals must not contain new contributions or new experimental results, but can contain additional information if requested by a reviewer.
Journal Paper Presentations
Authors of papers published in all IEEE Signal Processing Society fully owned journals as well as in IEEE TCI, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, IEEE TIP, IEEE TMI, IEEE TM, IEEE TIFS, IEEE TSP, IEEE Journal on STSP, and IEEE SPM will be given the opportunity to present their works at ICIP 2022, subject to space availability and approval by the Technical Program Committee. Visit the conference website for more details.
Tutorials, Special Sessions, and Challenge Sessions Proposals
Tutorials will be held on October 16, 2022. Tutorial proposals must include a title, outline, description of the materials to be covered/distributed, and the contact information, biography and selected publications of the presenter(s). Special sessions and challenge sessions proposals must include a topical title, rationale, session outline, contact information, and a list of invited papers/participants. For detailed submission guidelines, please visit the conference website.
Open Preview allows conference proceedings to be available in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, free of charge, to all customers, 30 days prior to the conference start date, through the conference end date. please visit the conference website.
Important Dates :
please refer to this page