Call for Tutorials
Tutorials at IEEE ICIP 2022 will 3 hours each in both morning and afternoon sessions and it will be held October 16, 2022. We seek for tutorial proposals in this call.
Required Proposal Information
Each proposal must be no longer than 6 pages (not including presentation material) and includes the following information:
- Title: A short descriptive title.
- Duration: half day (3 hours) or full day (6 hours).
- Presenters: Names, affiliation, contact information (email and mailing address), and short bio for each presenter.
- Description: A description of the tutorial topic, providing a sense of both the scope and depth of the tutorial, along with a tutorial outline.
- Expected audience: Include the background of audience and expected number of attendees.
- Recent publications: List recent publications related to the tutorial topic from the speakers in the past 3 years.
- Relevance: Address the importance and timeliness of the proposal, and its relevance to researchers and engineers.
- Previous editions: If the tutorial was given before, describe when and where it was given, and if and how it will be modified for IEEE ICIP 2021. If possible, provide a link to slides of the previous tutorial presentation.
- Presentation material: If a draft of the tutorial material (to be distributed to tutorial participants) is available that can aid in assessing the proposal and also enable the committee to provide more constructive suggestions for the content.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Tutorial Committee using the following criteria:
- Timeliness of the proposal: Importance of the topic in 2022 and relevance to IEEE ICIP.
- Quality of the proposal: State-of-the art coverage of the topic, coherence, and experience of the speakers.
- Spectrum of the proposal: Topic is of broad interest to academia and/or industry, researchers and/or engineers.
- Accessibility of presentation material: Presentation can be understood by the broad IEEE ICIP audience including graduate students, practicing engineers, researchers and professors.
|Tutorial Proposals Deadline:||January 17, 2022|
|Tutorial Acceptance Notification:||February 7, 2022|
Proposals for tutorials must be submitted to email@example.com by the deadline.